Grapevine | SouthLake | Colleyville | Hurst | Euless | Bedford | Arlington, Texas
Criminal Defense Lawyer
Criminal defense attorney Brandon W.Weaver provides aggressive representation for people facing misdemeanor or felony criminal charges in Tarrant County, Texas. Call Allen & Weaver at (817) 567-2721 or contact us online for a quick response and a strong legal defense if you’ve been charged with a crime, such as:
- Drug crimes, illegal drugs, or prescription drugs, drug possession, possession of marijuana, possession with intent to sell, drug sales
- Assault, assault and battery, child abuse
- Domestic assault, stalking, violating a restraining order
- Drunk driving (DWI), repeat drunk driving, felony DWI, driving under the influence of drugs
- Driving offenses, from speeding to reckless driving to vehicular manslaughter
- Theft, including car theft, shoplifting, petty theft, identity theft, larceny, writing bad checks, embezzlement, fraud
- Unlawful possession of a firearm
- Property crimes, vandalism, arson, graffiti,
- Probation violations
We Care About Our Clients
We are a small firm as a result, we give each of our clients a great deal of personal attention. You will always work directly with your criminal defense attorney, Brandon W. Weaver. Mr. Weaver is a tough trial attorney, well known in courtrooms in Tarrant County. He’s knowledgeable, prepared, and always working hard to get you the best possible outcome for your case.
At Allen & Weaver, we know that attorney fees for criminal matters can be unexpected and a real financial hardship for most people. Our firm is sensitive to your situation. We will work with you to minimize that burden. Rest assured, though, that we will always do our very best for you.
If You’ve Been Arrested or You Think You Will be Arrested
- Always be civil and respectful with police officers, but you do not have to answer their questions. Just ask for your lawyer – Brandon W. Weaver.
- Call your lawyer as soon as possible. If you’ve been charged with drunk driving, violating probation, or domestic assault and you are facing a restraining order, your first contact with a criminal court judge will come very soon. You want a lawyer there. The sooner you get a defense lawyer on your case, the sooner we can begin to build your defense.
Mr. Weaver will explain the criminal charges against you and the possible consequences you could face. Criminal attorney Weaver will discuss defense strategies to get criminal charges dismissed, reduced, or deferred. Mr. Weaver furthermore, will discuss potential alternatives to jail time – like drug treatment, counseling or community service.
Allen & Weaver criminal defense attorneys also defend people who have been rearrested for violating the terms of their probation. This could happen if you failed to appear for a schedule court date, didn’t report in with your probation officer for whatever reason, didn’t pay a court-ordered fine, if you traveled without permission, or were arrested for some other crime.
Whatever happened, you now face additional penalties – heavy fines, extended probation, jail time or more. Get immediate legal help to present evidence and witnesses in support of your case. Allen & Weaver will be ready to help you every step of the way.
For an Aggressive Criminal Defense Lawyer in Tarrant County Criminal Courts, Call Us Today.
Se habla español